Do you want to teach your toddler the letters of the alphabet? These free printable alphabet flashcards are perfect for letter recognition, learning first sounds, and letter sequences when singing the alphabet song.
And the fun part?
They have pictures so kids can easily learn the sound each alphabet makes by saying the names of real-life objects.
Free Printable Alphabet Flashcards
These flashcards are suitable for toddlers or preschoolers, they are colorful and include pictures, perfect for getting young minds excited.
The printables are free and easy to download. Just fill in the download form at the end of this post and they will be sent straight to your inbox.
How To Use These ABC Cards
Cut out and separate the cards. If you have a laminator, laminate your cards before cutting so you can reuse them.
These cards are versatile and can be used in different fun ways!
- Sing the alphabet song: Line them up and teach your toddler how to sing the alphabet song. This will also help them learn the alphabet sequence.
- First letter recognition: Draw one card at a time and name all the things you can think of that start with that letter.
- Letter day: Choose one letter for the day and spend it saying all things that start with that letter.
- Letter jump: Paste the letters on the floor and let your child jump onto them and say them aloud.
- Alphabet sequence: Let your child guess which letter comes next and look for it from the stack.
You can even use the above to come up with more fun activities for your little one to enjoy learning the alphabet using these printables.
Download You Free Printable ABC Flashcards For Preschoolers Pdf
Download your printable alphabet flashcards in pdf here and let the fun begin!